Glasses/Goggles

EvelynGiggles

I have always wanted to make goggles but the part where you see out of them would be like glasses so when you go swimming and you wear glasses you can see better. This all started when I first got glasses and my friend is cross eyed and we went to a pool birthday party. She could never go under water because she always has to wear her glasses or she cant see anything. Goggles

So wouldn’t it be cool if you could see under water better? Well I think it is and so many people wear glasses and I mean like who doesn’t love to go swimming! When i’m older I would love to pro-sue this invention but i’m still planning how to make this and get the world to know about it. I guess my first step is to plan out a idea of what I’m going to need and who I need to talk to, to get started. Underwater vision

First I need to draw out a sketch of what I want it to look like. Then I need to make a email or phone call to a person that will help me have a set plan of what I need to know. After that i’m hoping we will have a few examples to show off. I’m also hoping that that will all plan out great and at the end to be making some money for my own invention that Isabela Edelen invented. Also I would love if I could get on a show like Shark Tank!

Do you like my idea?